1. A beloved plush duck toy, which is seriously such a hit with doggos that over over 12,000 Amazon customers have left a five-star rating for this squeaky cutie.
Promising review: “My English Mastiff (and the biggest baby ever) loves his ducky. He has ripped up other toys, but not his beloved duck. He has had it for a few months now and brings it everywhere around the house with him, even sleeps snuggled up with it. I don’t know why dogs seem to love this toy so much, but I would highly recommend purchasing.” —Kristen
Get it from Amazon for $4.23.
2. A fun tug toy made of repurposed fire hose material, so it’s perfect for the rowdy pup who typically tears right through their other flimsy chew toys.
Promising review: “These chew toys are great! My huskies love to chew and pull on them. What I love is the sturdiness of the product. I had searched high and low for a chew toy that would last at least a week, and now I finally found ones that may last a while month!” —fabiola del muro
TAG Dog Toys is a small Etsy shop based in West Roxbury, Massachusetts.
Get it from TAG Dog Toys on Etsy for $19.95.
3. Waterproof dog shoes to protect your pupper’s little toe beans from the mysterious white stuff that’s suddenly covering the ground.
Promising review: “I was so skeptical that my dog would actually wear these, but I put them on and immediately took him out to play fetch. Once he realized that he could run and jump with them on, he was sold. It snowed a few days later and we put them on again and ended up walking 6 miles without any sore or red spots on his feet after. I did make it a point to not laugh at him and only put them on for fun stuff. He’s getting to the point where he knows they mean fun and will even give me his paws so I can put them on. You have to make sure that you tighten them enough, but once they are on, they should stay. I will be ordering another pair if these get run through.” —emiliey
Get it from Amazon for $24.64+ (available in nine sizes and six colors).
4. An adorable personalized bandana so everyone your fluff ball passes can address them respectfully by name. It even has an adjustable collar so they can wear it as they grow.
Before adding to cart, you can personalize the bandana to your liking, and can even pick thread color!
Promising review: “Love these! They look great on the dogs, so soft. I haven’t washed them yet but they look very durable. I bought two, one for my dog and one for my son’s dog. I would love to buy these in every color for them!” —Cindy L Jones
Get it from Amazon for $10.99 (available in four colors and four sizes).
5. A lightweight insulated dog vest that even the pickiest pooch won’t dread wearing. It’s perfect for those early morning walks, and it’s specially designed to not get in the way when nature calls.
Promising review: “This jacket is truly awesome. It is felt-lined and well-insulated. When I slide my hand underneath while he’s wearing it I can feel how toasty it is. The top zipper is ingenious. It keeps my pup’s chest warm. I can actually see that he loves it. He doesn’t stand around awkwardly like he does with every other jacket and wait for me to take it off when we walk in the door. He’s happy to go trotting into the house with the jacket on. He loves to sleep in it.” —Bianca F.S.
Get it from Amazon for $32.50+ (available in sizes XS–XL and 12 colors).
6. Or a reversible dog coat with a fleece lining on one side and a water-resistant coating on the other so they’ll be warm and protected on those unexpectedly rainy days.
Promising review: “I absolutely love this! I ordered two for my Scotties (above) and the size large fits them perfectly. It is also well made; the fabric is thick. I like that they have a Velcro at the bottom since my other dog is wide and my other one is slimmer, so you could make this a loose or snug fit with the Velcro attachment.” —karen
Get it from Amazon for $14.44+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and seven styles).
7. A cooling, comfortable bed so your pupperino can beat the heat once the dog days of summer roll around. The water-activated design quickly becomes dry to the touch but will still keep your dog from overheating.
Promising review: “This is a great quality bed. It works awesome following the directions given and holds the cool for quite awhile. I have taken it in the car and use it in the house. Great bed for cooling the pup.” —gdarp5053
CoolBeds4Pets is a small Etsy shop based in Colorado.
Get it from CoolBeds4Pets on Etsy for $30+ (available in sizes S-L and two colors).
8. An allergy supplement that contains vitamins, protein, fiber, and antioxidants said to boost their immune system and protect them from seasonal, skin, and environmental allergies.
Promising review: “Nothing is quite as annoying as your dog’s incessantly biting, chewing, and scratching themselves at 2 a.m. We used flea treatments, baths, all the normal stuff, etc. so I had NO idea what was up. We had a vet checkup and they were fine, no health issues. So after some light research, I decided to try something like this. This is my third jar and it seems to be the miracle cure for the heat running, dry air, no moisture winter. The scratching is back to normal dog levels and I am finally sleeping again!!! Plus their coats are really shiny! Definitely going to keep buying!” —Fancy77
Get them from Amazon for $24.27 (available in three varieties).
9. A subscription to Dog TV, which is basically like Netflix for pups! It has content specifically designed to keep your canine relaxed, calm, and entertained — so they’ll probably be binge-watching all day long.
Dog TV is available to stream on popular streaming devices like Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku, so you won’t even have to buy any new equipment!
Get a monthly subscription from DogTV for $9.99 (also available as a yearly subscription for $6.99 a month).
10. A cozy burrow bed so they’ll stop hogging the couch and have their own comfy place to relax. It features an orthopedic foam base, so it’ll be super easy on their tired joints.
Promising review: “This bed is amazing. I have had it for about three months now, and it is by far my dog’s favorite thing to lay in (including furniture). She’ll even pass up the opportunity to sleep in my bed 80% of the time so she can sleep in her burrow bed. The inside is very soft and keeps her warm. She doesn’t have a thick coat and I keep the apartment cold at night so that was important for me. The plastic tubing is pretty cheap but she likes it better without it so that wasn’t a concern. So far, the bed has held up well but she also doesn’t chew up her beds. Even if I have to buy this bed again in six months, it is still the best money I’ve spent on my dog and she’s pretty spoiled. I would highly recommend.”
Get it from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in six sizes, five styles, and 11 colors).
11. A dog house heater so they can spend some time outside without getting the shivers. It has a chew-proof cord and rounded edges, so you can rest assured that they’ll be no electrical mishaps from curious puppers.
Promising review: “Purchased this after researching something that would keep my one outside farm dog warm in the winter since she has been diagnosed with Addison’s Disease and has trouble regulating her temperature in extreme heat/cold. We built an insulated dog house inside the old drafty barn and purchased this heater. With this heater turned on medium it keeps it about 50 degrees inside when it was -20 with the wind chill outside. After putting this in and getting my dog to sleep in it, she came out the next morning and did a big ol’ stretch. I’d say she is sleeping quite comfortably with it.” —Nancy
Get it from Amazon for $129.95+ (available in four styles).
12. A personalized, super soft microfiber dog robe for the pupper who needs to decompress and wind down after a stressful bath session.
Promising review: “Could not be happier! The robe is adorable and fits just right, even on my hard-to-fit Italian greyhounds.”
K9TradingCompany is a small Etsy seller based in Georgia.
Get it from K9TradingCompany on Etsy for $29.82+ (available in XS-2XL and 18 colors).
13. An absorbent microfiber dog towel so you can quickly dry them off before they run away and rub their wet fur all over the house.
Promising review: “I use it almost daily when we come in from a snow walk to get the damp off his fur; he’s a tunneler and gets covered in snow. For just snow it only takes a few seconds to dry him off. We had a downpour the other day, (Yes! In the middle of winter! Crazy weather!) and he was soaked. This Super Shammy had him dry in minutes! Simply amazing! It dries quickly, doesn’t drip while drying, and can be washed in the washing machine. Can you tell I really love this product?” —
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in four colors).
14. A nonskid microfiber doggy doormat to easily dry and clean their paws after they’ve spent some time outside getting all their zoomies out.
Promising review: “This dog mat has changed my life! It was recommended by a family member who swore it was absolutely amazing at soaking up the dirt and moisture from their dog’s feet in a mere 15 seconds. The first time it rained/snowed I was sold on this mat. We have two dogs with very hairy paws and they soak up the wet. We had them stand on the rug for 15 seconds, easy to do on leashes, and then let them go. Not a single wet spot on the laminate floors! The rug soaked it all up including the dirt! It works great for our shoes as well. The rug also traps anything we might track in such as the rock salt used to melt ice. To clean we just shake it out outside and then machine wash/hang dry every few weeks or so. I don’t dread wet weather anymore! Seriously, this runner is a miracle!”
Get it from Amazon for $23.01+ (available in five sizes and 15 colors).
15. A dog-friendly bath bomb your pupperoncini will be absolutely mesmerized by as it swirls and fizzes around your tub. It’ll infuse the water with moisturizing oils and a delicious grapefruit scent so your dog will feel and smell better than ever.
MuttCosmetics is a small Etsy shop based in San Francisco.
Get it from MuttCosmetics on Etsy for $7.95.
16. A trimmer for furry paws so you can keep them looking clean and pampered between trips to the groomer. It features a low vibration design, so it won’t startle even the most skittish fur baby.
Promising review: “I have two Shih Tzus and always trim the excess hair that grows under their eyes. I am always nervous putting a pair of scissors that close to their eyes. I take every precaution and luckily nothing has happened yet but these little clippers are perfect! They aren’t loud, they cut well and I can trim that hair without traumatizing my dogs.” —Staze Craze
Get it from Amazon for $18.99.
17. An Aquapaw licking pad you can fill with peanut butter and place on your shower wall so they stay occupied and distracted while you give them a good bath.
Promising review: “Tried this with our lab puppy when I needed to sweep and vacuum the floors. This kept her busy for a while so I could clean in peace! I filled it with peanut butter and placed it on the refrigerator door. She loves it! Also used this when we had company to keep her busy so she wouldn’t be such a pest.”
Get it from Amazon for $8.37.
18. A pack of pet potty training pads so you can reduce the amount of accident stains you have to clean up.
Promising review: “I will be buying these again. I’ve tried a number of puppy pads since I have a small toy dog and am pleased to report that these do a good job of absorbing urine and are affordably priced. They are not the thickest pad I have bought but they do not leak. More important than thickness to me is how the pad curbs the flow of urine. Some pads are thicker pads but the urine spreads out too much and it will reach my dog’s paws before she is done. These pads inhibit the spreading better which for me is a big plus.”
Get them from Amazon for $19.99.
19. An easily adjustable and ridiculously adorable bandana that comes in so many vibrant prints, so you’re bound to find one that matches their vibe.
Modernbeast is a woman-owned small business based in Los Angeles.
Get it from Modernbeast for $20 (available in sizes XS-L and 10 patterns).
20. A grooming glove so you can sneakily remove excess fur by simply petting them.
Promising review: “Fantastic dog grooming aid! Our older rescue dog isn’t too keen on the routine dog brushing stuff but her thick coat really needs the grooming — this dog grooming glove is the exactly right answer. Put the glove on, pet the dog, and all that loose hair comes away leaving her coat feeling so much smoother and softer without causing her to be nervous or upset over a brushing. Highly recommend, and yes I’m going to be ordering as gifts for a couple of other dog owners I know!” —DSP
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in three colors).
21. An interactive dog toy for the dog who loves to play hide-and-seek. Your curious canine will be entertained for hours while trying to get their paws on the squeaky squirrels.
Promising review: “My son’s Yorkie-poo stays at my place a lot. He is obsessed with squirrels now, so we thought this would be a fun Christmas toy for him. We followed the advice of other reviewers and supervised to try to delay the death of all the squirrels. We let him play with the tree trunk after he had rooted out all the squirrels and tried to kill them, as a dog will do. He loves the tree trunk — so much so that he makes love to it every time we let him play with it. He is nearly 5 years old, and was neutered as a pup, and never was much for humping, but he goes after that tree trunk like a prisoner on a conjugal visit every time we set it out for him to play with. If we have guests, it’s a floor show. He doesn’t care. I’m not quite sure what to make of all this, but as long as it makes him happy.” —PBH
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in four sizes and nine styles).
22. A snout soother made with grape seed oil, hempseed oil, and jojoba oil so their noses stay soft and highly boopable.
Promising review: “Well, I have never before been so shocked at the effectiveness of a product. Our five-year-old Frenchie, Carol, had a nose that was so crusty it was sprouting these long strands of more crust. There was literally crust on crust on crust. The nose had strings of crust. This nose was so crusty and repulsive it was almost beautiful. Her nose might have resembled the rarest, most exotic geode to be mined from the rarest mine in Guatemala. A friend recommended Snout Soother for Carol’s repulsive nose. I was worried she would just lick it all off and it wouldn’t work. We never imagined she could have a regular, soft, moist nose again. Honestly this product is some black magic stuff! Unbelievable results in three to five days. No one paid me to write this.” —Brittany
Get it from Amazon for $5.95.
23. A joint supplement made with glucosamine to lubricate their joints and keep them flexible and pain-free. It also tastes delicious, so this is the rare supplement they’ll actually look forward to.
Promising review: “My very picky dogs come running when they smell their Glyco-Flex chews! They scarf them down in a flash. Now, even when it is cold and/or damp, they jump right up from sleeping with no apparent stiffness/soreness!”
Get it from Amazon for $39.90.
24. A personalized dog collar so your pupper will be easily identifiable if they ever go missing. It’s made with soft nylon webbing and comes in fun colors, so they won’t be embarrassed to wear it.
You can also buy a reflective version so you can see your doggo in the dark. Before you add the collar to your cart, you’ll be asked to customize!
Promising review: “Love this. Perfect, since my dog rolled around in the snow and his tags somehow disappeared. This is much safer than a tag. I’ve had people stop me and ask me where I got it. Don’t hesitate!”
Get them from Amazon for $18.95 (available in sizes XS–L and five colors).
25. An anti-fungal antibacterial spray made with soothing aloe to treat everything from allergies to skin infections. The fresh scent will also keep them feeling and smelling clean in between baths.
Promising review: “My Frenchie chews on his paws night and day. I’ve tried raw diets, but it was not a food allergy. My dog just produces too much yeast in his paws and tail pocket that he just can’t help it but gnaw in this paws for hours on and scooting his butt to get that itch in that tail pocket. I’ve tried foot soaks, balms, and so many other products, wasting so much money. This is the first product that worked! The smell is very pleasant and easy application; be careful don’t let your dog ingest it. I love this product and won’t be using any other product. Since I’ve been using it, his paws are starting to look normal and not all red/raw and chewed up. I would recommend this to any animal owner to use this if the pets have skin issues.”
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in two sizes).
26. An antibacterial toothpaste to keep your doggo’s chomps looking shiny and their breath smelly minty fresh.
Promising review: “I write this for Pabu, a Shih Tzu. The vanilla mint flavor disappeared for a long time and Pabu would refuse all other flavors. This arrived yesterday and he went right for the first link. Happy breath and dental care again. Woo-hoo!”
Get it from Amazon for $9.87+ (available in three flavors).
27. Or a liquid tartar remover for the dog who is too antsy to stay still for a thorough brushing. You can simply place it in their normal water bowl and let them sip it up — the formula with banish bad breath and keep their teeth healthy with no brushing required.
Promising review: “My dog’s molars were turning black and he had a ton of build up on his canines. In the photo (above), just imagine everywhere you see slight yellow, instead covered in black and brown gunk and hard plaque. His gums were beginning to look inflamed. And, of course, his breath could kill a horse. After one week of constant use (a cap full for every bowl of water) you could see an obvious difference in tooth color. I was blown away. (Why can’t human mouthwash do such a good job on our teeth?) After three weeks, his molars were almost completely clean. After a couple months of use, the plaque on his canines was soft enough to brush some of it off, which was totally impossible before. Plaque covered the canine approximately 70%. Obviously that’s no longer the case. Idk what insane solvent this is made of, but it keeps his gross mouth clean as a whistle. Now I don’t have to worry about my picky princess mutt losing his teeth because he can’t be bothered to chew anything.”
Get it from Amazon for $5.99+ (available in three flavors and three sizes).
28. An ear treatment to soothe ear infections and reduce inflammation. It’s a no-sting formula, so they’ll barely even notice it.
Promising review: “My dog has had chronic ear infections for years now. Every other month or so she’d get an infection and $200 later we’d have meds from the vet who confirmed what we already knew. I finally decided to give an unprescribed treatment a try and it worked AMAZINGLY. Followed the instructions for a week, and her ear is completely healed! Much easier to pay $20 as opposed to $200 when you get the same results! I highly recommend.”
Get it from Amazon for $21.99.
29. A battery-powered nail grinder for the puperoncino whose a little too fidgety for normal clippers.
Promising review: “My older dog (15) has been suffering with long nails for some time. It’s affected her ability to walk, and she’s always falling. I’ve taken her to the groomer, tried to clip them myself, taken her walking and none of that helped. I even took her to the vet and had them put her under anesthesia to clip her nails. That didn’t do much at all and they recommended I not do that often because of her age. So I got this and hoped for the best. I am beyond impressed and thankful! In one session this has made a huge difference. My dog didn’t move or jerk around like she normally does. She just laid there and let me take care of her nails. I could not believe it When we were done and she got up to walk, I could no longer hear the loud tapping on the floors. She is gonna have to get used to walking normally again.”
Get it from Amazon for $29.80 (comes with five sanding bands and a charger).
30. An eye rinse to reduce irritation caused by germs and bacteria. It’ll also help reduce tear stains and pesky allergies caused by smog and pollen.
Promising review: “I have two Shih Tzus. They had watery eyes and a little tear staining, but this eye solution has worked wonderfully. One drop in their eyes every morning after I’ve cleaned them. At one point I stopped doing it for awhile, and my male ended up with a stye, so back to every day.” —CG
Get it from Amazon for $5.31.
31. A set of mini combs that’ll help remove crust and dried mucous around their eyes so you can stop tear stains before they even have a chance to form.
Promising review: “My cockapoo had tear staining as a pup but as an adult he just gets that goop in the corner of his inner eyes. Sometimes I don’t catch the goop fast enough and it hardens in his muzzle. Even when I do, the goop is slimy and difficult to remove even with dog wipes. This tool is a miracle! Small, light weight and a good value for the price. Just one comb through and I got the sticky wet goop. A few more comb throughs and I found eye gunk that was buried in his muzzle. Most importantly, this comb removed the debris without causing any discomfort to my pooch. In fact, he seemed to enjoy it! Just look at the pictures.”
Get a set of two from Amazon for $5.95.
32. A cleansing wrinkle cream so you can keep their adorable rolls, folds, and tail pockets free of fungus and bacteria.
Promising review: “AMAZING!!! My baby has wrinkles on top of wrinkles. This product has saved him! He was rubbing his face so hard on things to scratch in between his wrinkles that his whole face would break out and get irritated and his tail pocket gets so yeasty, red, and irritated. I put this product in every little crevice he has. It is soooo amazing!! We don’t ever travel without it! I will forever buy this product. Lifesaver!”
Get it from Amazon for $20.67.
33. A flea and tick shampoo that contains aloe, lanolin, coconut extract, and oatmeal to soothe sensitive skin while getting rid of fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae and lice.
Promising review: “I was highly skeptical given A. This is just shampoo B. Most of the reviews mentioned fleas and not ticks C. My dog was FULL of ticks… I mean at least 15–20 that I could see. I would have to warn you, that after using this shampoo, keep your dog OUTSIDE for 24–48 hours. I did not. In fact, I came home to a plethora of dead ticks in my living room. Dead ticks EVERYWHERE. I counted at least 10 little ones.. and the big ones… dear god… my dog found them before i could and burst them… leaving blood everywhere. That day will forever be known as the Tick Massacre of 2016.”
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in two sizes).
34. Or a super gentle medicated dog shampoo to treat fungal and bacterial infections, as well as colloidal oatmeal and allantoin to moisturize and speed up the healing process.
Promising review: “Naturally, because of the ingredients, it has a strong smell. However, it does seem to leave my dog’s skin feeling dry and provides good relief for her poor itchy skin. My dog Molly is a 9-pound mini dachshund whose little chest makes contact with the grass all the time so her skin gets itchy and irritated. I’ve been bathing her regularly with this shampoo and it is giving her some relief. No more greasy, flaky skin. Her skin and fur is now dry and soft.”
Get it from Amazon for $8.72+ (available in two sizes).
35. A humidifier that’ll banish all those problems caused by cold, winter air. Their snouts will stay nice and moisturized and they’ll probably have a much easier time breathing.
Promising review: “My poor old dog has developed breathing problems and when the polar vortex sucked all the moisture out of the air, her cough got really bad. This has definitely helped her breathe easier during these dry times. As for the humidifier itself, it’s super quiet, easy to use, and also works as a great night light!”
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
36. And a dainty, adorable crown so your dog can feel like the king or queen they truly are.
Promising review: “This crown is SO beautiful! It is extremely well made; so sturdy. I put it on my dog to see it if fit and it is perfect!” —dmurino29
Lovecrush Crowns is a small Etsy shop based in Olmsted Falls, Ohio.
Get it from Lovecrush Crowns on Etsy for $9.95 (available in head circumference sizes 5″-20″ and 10 colors. Custom sizes also available).