1. An adjustable scratching post so you can switch up the way your cat interacts with their toys, keeping them engaged while also saving space in your place!
Promising review: “This is made with sturdy metal construction. The instructions are easy to follow and this can be put together quickly. My really dumb (but charming) cat instantly took to scratching this thing, which is exactly what I needed him to do.” —Alice D.
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in two colors).
2. A sardine can cat bed sure to satisfy persni-kitty cats who only want the most clever pet products in their home.
Promising review: “This is bigger than I expected! My cat loves it! It’s a little pricey but so far it’s been worth the money. It’s super sturdy and even though my cat scratches this on a daily basis it doesn’t leave those little cardboard pieces all over the place. It’s basically a double-decker, so it’s a good bed and hiding spot!” —AntonaMarie Speckman
Get it from Amazon for $54.99+ (available in three colors).
3. An outdoor cat house, because your kitto deserves a pet-friendly home inside AND out. This is a safe way for your cat to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air without escaping from the safety of their humble home.
Promising review: “It’s perfect. Very easy to put together. Two people make it slightly easier, but it’s still easy for one person. We will be altering ours to include a cat door through a window. Shipping was fast.” —Sayward C.
Get it from Amazon for $379.98+ (available in three colors).
4. A DIY cat door so your cat can roam around your home without meowing at you whenever a door is closed. The added brush can groom them every time they walk through it — a calming activity they can do when guests are over and they have no interest in ~brushing up~ on their people skills.
This clever door is super easy to install — it only takes about 30 minutes. You can also use this to give your cat easy access to their litter box without having to keep a door open all the time, preventing smells and messes from making it into any other room.
Promising review: “This thing is easy to install and it looks fantastic. It’s very functional and all of our guests love it. They can’t believe I installed it. Buy it.” —Bryan
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
5. A pack of six giant catnip joints sure to give you a serotonin boost while you watch your cat get high as a kite.
Promising review: “This is definitely some great stuff for your furry felines. It’s fun to watch them. Each of my cats has a different reaction. It’s also very good for their digestion and keeps them happy/entertained/playful/high.” —MNMB
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in several styles).
6. A natural wood roller toy — if the millennial enthusiasm for pet parenthood has given us anything, it’s pet toys that aren’t an eyesore! Grab this for your kitten and know that, in their eyes, *you* are the pick of the litter.
Promising review: “It is really beautiful, I’d like it even if I didn’t have a cat! LOL. There is a plastic double decker one like this but my Norwegian Forest cat can knock it over and destroy it. This one has multiple balls. It is solid wood, very durable, and very stable. I love this! If they ever make one even bigger I’d buy it in a heart beat. This size would even work for kittens.” —Anna Aryeh
Get it from Amazon for $28.99.
7. A window bed that’s gonna give your favorite bird watcher the perfect perch.
Promising review: “I was a little skeptical when I first saw the product because I was very unsure if it would be sturdy enough to actually hold onto the window when/if my cat lounged in it. But my cat absolutely loves this window seat. The best part is that it is completely sturdy and all worries of it not holding on the window have been replaced with compete happiness with the product. I would recommend this to anyone and their furry babies, as I have been pleasantly surprised by the product myself!” —Jess
Get it from Amazon for $31.99+ (available in three colors).
8. A rocket ship cat condo, because it’ll look outta this WORLD adorable in your home. When friends find out it’s from Amazon? They’ll think you’re being ~spacey~ and forgetting what top-of-the-line pet boutique you really got it from.
Promising review: “This is the best modern cat tree on the market! It’s fun to look at, as opposed to the outdated carpeted trees. The rocket is a conversation starter and my cats loved it right when I set it up. The plush pads provided are perfect for them to snooze on and the hanging balls provide hours of entertainment. I’m so glad I bought this for my kitties to enjoy! The manufacturing quality on it is very good. I was really impressed with how perfect each piece was and the instructions were very clear to follow. It did take a little over an hour to set up on my own; another pair of hands would help expedite it! I can’t say enough great things about it! You won’t be sad that you purchased it!!” —Birgitta
Get it from Amazon for $184.99.
9. A cat grass planter that just might convince your overeager plant eater that the poisonous house plants in your living room are no longer worth chewing on and vomiting up — it might be worth monchin’ on something their tummy loves instead.
This planter is designed to be used with wheatgrass seeds and comes with a bottom grip and grid cover to prevent it turning into a knocked-over mess (something all cat parents cringe thinking about).
Promising review: “This is exactly what I needed for my grass loving cat, Bear. He can tear out and knock off pet store grass plantings in a very short time, but this planter is made to stay put. The grate helps keep the cat from getting the dirt all over as he uproots the seedlings. I love it and Bear loves it. This is definitely a 5-star product.” —J Woods
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
10. A catnip wall mount — a mess-free option for families who can’t stand vacuuming up loose catnip any longer.
Promising review: “My cats absolutely LOVE this toy! I really like that it adheres to wherever you want to put it, PLUS it is a no mess catnip/treat option for your furry babies! I bought two and WILL be getting more soon, I love them that much! HIGHLY recommend this product and this seller!!!!! Seller is also really sweet and is quick to respond to emails should you have any questions! You don’t find customer service like this anymore, THE BEST!!!” —Pumphrey
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
11. A wall mounted cat capsule — go ahead and sell your TV, because once this is in your home your liquified kitto is the only thing you’ll be looking at.
Promising review: “This product brings us endless joy. I installed it eight feet off the ground and at first worried it was too high for the cats. I kept a small blanket in there and coaxed them in with treats so they’d get use to stepping into the curve. I eventually took the blanket out and now our youngest cat has claimed this as his spot and LOVES it. We love to see all the different ways he squishes his body into a liquid to sleep.” —V
Get it from Amazon for $99.98.
12. A round cat scratcher that’s sure to have your pet feeling ~peachy~ every time they need to clean their claws.
Promising review: “It’s perfect. I want to buy 100 more for my fat kitty because it’s so bright and pretty. I would recommend this to cat owners. My cat loves it, it’s so bright and cute and it looks good in my room.” —Ashley Obourke
Get it from Amazon for $49.99+ (available in four styles).
13. A appetite stimulation bowl with a two-part system, all you’ve gotta do is hide some drool-worthy treats in the bottom of the bowl and the smell is gonna encourage your kitto to eat their food right on up!
This Black-owned small business is owned by Dr. Joe Jesse Owens III, a veterinarian in the Las Vegas.
Get it from Enjoy-A-Bowl for $16.99.
14. Or an elevated porcelain bowl that’s sure to look ~berry~ cute in your kitchen.
Promising review: “This is a solid cat bowl. This is durable, cute, and the cats seem to like it. It has separate sections for wet and dry food. Comes in cute colors. Easy to wash.” —Susie Morris
Get it from Amazon for $25.99.
15. A Ripple Rug — an interactive play mat (made out of recycled plastic bottles!) that’ll allow your cat to hide, sleep, scratch, groom, and pounce. Your cat will love playing in this, and it’ll be equally entertaining to watch.
This has a nonskid bottom, so your cats can be as aggressive as they want without it slipping under them. It’s also a great option for multi-cat households.
Promising review: “Straight out of the box, all five of my cats took to it, RIGHT AWAY! If only I was the genius who would have thought of this product, but I’m ecstatic nonetheless. I have a very timid cat who gets pushed out of everything, as you can see in the group picture (above, left); but later, she got to investigate and played for a good half hour! I can’t get her to play with anything alone, so this was huge after seven whole years. I always have to instigate play with her, until this came into our lives today! I am so completely pleased. When she attacks the holes and hears the hook and loop pull, she freaks out and runs circles around it for her next attack. You won’t be let down. This is the best entertainment ever, especially for the cat lady and cat dad involved. We hurt from laughing. JUST BUY IT!” —Katie
Get it from Amazon for $44.
16. A chic filtered drinking fountain so your feline friend can have a drinkable water feature that’s ~clearly~ a sight to see.
This is the fountain I have and I love it! The cats seem too as well.
Promising review: “My kitty and doggie love drinking at their little water fountain. I like it because it is small. I have a cat and a Shih Tzu, so the small size is perfect.” —Patti B.
Get it from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in three kit sizes).
17. A pack of six catnip sushi pieces is gonna help you get back in your cat’s good graces after mistakenly purchasing some ~fishy~ fast food-themed catnip toys in the past. What were you thinking?!
Promising review: “My baby LOVES these! They’re super soft, well made, and she immediately started drooling and playing with them. They’re super cute – a great size for her to roll around and play with. With these being so plushy and soft I only worry about how quickly she’ll be able to pull them apart in the long run, but I suppose that’s why they come six to a pack. I will definitely be buying more when she wears these out.” —Riley Coyote
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
18. A boho scratcher you can mount right on your wall — saving floorspace (and your furniture).
Promising review: “This is no ordinary cat scratcher! It’s sleek, well made, and takes up minimal space (which makes a big difference in our smaller home)! Our cat has been a complete terror lately, moving on from shredding our couch to literally tearing the paint off our walls. This seemed like the perfect fix, as it attaches to the wall. I rubbed some cat nip on it and set it down flat to get our cat used to it and then hung it on the wall a few hours later. So far so good, he seemed to take to it really quickly! This company just released this product, and I feel like my purchase really mattered. This has quality, style, and excellent customer service! I would 100% buy this product again and anything else they make!” —Bearash
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
19. A heated cat house — it’s gonna keep your adventurous cat warm and cozy even when they insist on meandering through the yard in the middle of winter.
Is hanging out all day in the house with us THAT bad?!
Promising review: “I have a feral cat who has been hanging around for a few years. She looked thin and Iowa winters can be brutal, so I bought the house. SHE LOVES IT!!! The house went together easily and we left it on lower deck next to the house without the doors. After two days of sniffing around she was sleeping in it. When the weather turned colder, I calked all the seams, put leftover hardwood flooring planks underneath, put on the plastic doors and put it flush with the house (under a porch, on a lower deck). Our feral cat disappeared for a few days after the improvements. Suddenly, on a rainy cold night POOF she was there, sound asleep inside. She has gained weight and looks chubby warm.” —Spicyrunner
Get it from Amazon for $94.99.
20. A hoodie with a soft, fleece-lined pouch for keeping your needy critter as close as possible. If they can’t feel your heartbeat, you’re too far away!
The seller recommends going up one or two sizes if you want a looser fit. Sizing up is also a good idea if you have a chonky boy or girl.
Promising review: “Sometimes I have to call in sick to my job because the cat won’t let me change out of the roo. It’s not forbidden to wear a roo to work but it might make people not take me very seriously so I only go to work on the days the cat says I can. Seriously, this is the dorkiest thing ever and I look really stupid in it but I love it for real.” —Just Me
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in sizes S–XXXL and five colors).
21. A diffuser for cats so you can make sure that at least one room in the house smells attractive to their sensitive schnoz. Cats hate the smell of juuuust about everything, but reviewers say this soothing sent has brought out the best in their furry friends!
I have this plug-in in my bedroom. I love having candles around and so it was important to me to make sure there was always a room in my place that smelled good to my cats. I really don’t smell the diffuser at all, but they sure seem to notice! Whenever I have it on they go straight for the bedroom and chill out. It’s great.
Promising review: “We are a multi-cat home. My cat Lou is very skittish and nervous. She seems agitated and sometimes aggressive. She’s nervous with new people and usually doesn’t come out. So we decided to try this. It took about a day but she seems more calm to me with others in the house. She doesn’t hiss at the other cats as much. She looks more relaxed and likes to come out more, even with new people around. I am pretty satisfied with the product. I think I works! It’s not a miracle solution but it does the a good job calming our stressed cat. She is still sassy but just seems to be more at peace with the world now! That makes me happy!” —Chai–T
Get it from Amazon for $26.43.
22. Or the calming spray — an extra strong dose that’ll keep your cat calm in even the most stressful of situations. Oh? You thought your cat wouldn’t mind if you watched your friend’s bull terrior over the weekend? You thought WRONG.
I chatted a little about the plug-in above, but I want to make a point to REALLY rave about this spray! My husband and I have houseguests constantly and I know that gets taxing on our kittos. I spray this whenever I think they could be in a stressful situation and they’ll instantly notice the sprayed spot, hop in, and start to purr. I also spray this on their sweaters when it’s particularly cold (both are hairless) and they happily get dressed, which is definitely not the norm without this stuff. This is a staple in our home.
Promising review: “I am a certified veterinary technician working for a small animal clinic. I was very excited to see how our cat patients reacted to this new product, bSerene Calming Spray, at my clinic! I sprayed it on towels and the entire exam room before the patients entered. I noticed differences immediately — the cat patients looked relaxed, even one of our grumpiest ones. Also, they looked more engaged with what was going on in the rooms. I certainly recommend this product!” —jyamazon
Get it from Amazon for $24.57.
23. A window-installed pet door so your cat can easily get in and out of the house, even if you have a rental. No more destroying doors to make tinier doors!
Promising review: “I love this! We didn’t have a good place to make a hole in the wall to our backyard but we do have low windows next to our fireplace, so it was a match to get this window door. It was super easy to install and we love the locking feature. We got a snow storm and it took a while for our garden beds to stop being muddy. We locked the door so kitty wouldn’t bring in mud. I will say it is a bit drafty, so we got an extra weather strip to secure the draftiness. Our kitty only took a couple of days to get used to it too. We put his food just outside the window and he had to get used to going out there to get his food. All in all it was a great buy!” —AlyHowell
Get it from Amazon for $101.72.
24. A cheerful cat tree for maximalists who insist on having furniture and decor as cute as their cat is.
Promising review: “This is the cutest cat climber I have ever seen (or bought). It looks exactly like the ad and it was fast and simple to assemble. It’s affordable, adorable. My 8.5 lbs. cat loves it already. No wobbling, tipping — it’s totally level, sturdy, and solidly built. It’s high quality and soft. I can easily use a pet roller to get fur off (or lint roller) and in the future I can spot clean it if necessary. No problems with it whatsoever. I highly recommend it (and so does my cat).” —HBJC
Get it from Amazon for $109.99+ (available in two styles).
25. A DIY kitty corner you might as well purchase soon, considering your dog *still* thinks the cat’s litter box is an afternoon snack. Make this clever door adjustment and Fluffy will be able to poop in peace.
Promising review: “I installed this door a couple of weeks ago. I love it! I can finally close my bedroom door at night. My kitty took to it right away and she can go in and out as she pleases.” —Tracy
Get it from Amazon for $37.99 (available in two styles).
26. A pack of handcrafted wool ball toys, basically Montessori toys for felines. These’ll be loved by kittos who have a ~ball~ with everything covered in catnip.
FYI, this darling small business is based in Langly, Canada!
Promising review: “These are fun toys for my three cats! I find them everywhere in my house so I know they are playing with them throughout the day. That makes me happy!” —Kathy
Get them from Scruffy Cat Co. on Etsy for $13.90+ (available in two sizes and with or without catnip).
27. A mounted brush sure to satisfy your pets’ ceaseless demands for some afternoon scritches.
Promising review: “I’m that shut-in lady who keeps Halloween decorations up all year with four black cats who stare at you out the windows of her town-house as you stroll pass. If you take a moment to look past the bones, crows, and fall decor, you’ll notice I love to provide as much enrichment as possible for my coven, I mean cats. 😛 Before I bought two of these, my two girls would rub their faces and bodies on the sharp edges of my old, wooden door frames. I just knew these would be perfect for them. I didn’t expect all four to use them, much less my dog. YES! My cattle dog uses them too! I’ve caught him leaning against them to scratch his sides and hips, a technique he probably learned from watching the cats!” —R.Parr
Get it from Amazon for $5.51.
28. A standing scratcher you can add to your growing garden of cat toys and multi-purpose pet furniture.
Promising review: “My kitty took to this scratcher immediately after putting it together. I’m not sure if cat nip is infused in the faux leaves but my cat sniffed the leaves and started acting very playful. He was rolling on the base and having a good time. This is solidly made, it has rope wrapped around it, the traditional type of scratching rope found on many other cat scratching products. It was easy to assemble. I just attached the base to the top via a screw. I like how it looks like a carrot, it’s unique. Great product.” —B. Norman
Get it from Amazon for $39.98.
29. A set of mountain cat shelves your mini mountaineer is gonna adore climbing on day and night.
PKWS is a small business in Kyiv City, Ukraine that is owned by artist Yaroslav. You can find mountain climbers in all sorts of colors if you browse through the Etsy shop!
Promising review: “I bought multiple items from this vendor and everything came relatively quickly given it’s shipped abroad. And I and my cat absolutely loved how everything turned out!! Strongly recommend!!” —Helen Zheng
Get it from PKWS on Etsy for $148+ (available in five set sizes and six colors).
30. A pack of matatabi chew sticks for owners who have wasted too much money on catnip their cats just aren’t interested in. Matatabi is a catnip alternative that might be the most tantalizing treat for your kitto. The spiffy stick shape is also great for cleaning their chompers!
MeowyJanes is a wonderfully named small business based in New Egypt, New Jersey. It specializes in catnip and catnip alternatives.
Promising review: “The second I put a stick down our kitty was obsessed! Our cat loves ‘chewing’ so these are a great fit for him. All natural, great packaging, and quick shipping! Thank you.” —kr323
Get it from MeowyJanes on Etsy for $10.97.
31. And an interactive flier that’ll actually be beloved by your finicky feline. Turns out, a cat dance is even better than the fox trot.
Promising review: “I have a whole room filled with cat toys that my cat is not interested in. It’s funny how the least expensive cat toy I have makes him go crazy. He plays with this until he’s panting like a dog and I have never seen him jump so high. I’m certain this toy will help him lose his belly. He loves it! I highly recommend it!” —Kwoo
Get it from Amazon for $1.73.