1. A “security” hoodie if your baby is the type to bark at EVERYTHING because they think they’re protecting you. Rest assured your fridge’s ice maker is no match for them!!
Promising review: “It’s super cute. 😂My little one got the XS. I mostly got it because he gets cold outside and shakes a lot. Its fleece interior helped keep him warm. He didn’t shake at all the whole time we were outside with him.” —Jessie
Get it from Amazon for $14.45+ (available in sizes XS–XXL).
2. A faux-fur collared sweater for hairless breeds that could use some extra warmth but with a side of style that matches their dramatic personality.
Promising review: “Love this sweater, and so does my elf! Not only is this a perfect Christmas sweater, it’s waaay soft, not super bulky, and keeps my naked boy toasty warm! Normally Malakai doesn’t like clothes with arm holes, but this yarn is so soft it doesn’t chafe against his armpits at all. The collar doesn’t stretch as much as rest of sweater, but that’s not a big deal. Holds up to gentle washing. Definitely ordering other colors…please offer a royal purple!” —Raven
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in sizes S–XL and in five colors).
3. A floral number that’s certain to bring some joy to your day if not theirs. But based on Burger and Margot below (yes, that’s a Shih Tzu named Burger), chances are good they’ll love it too.
Little Beast is a small pet apparel brand that prides itself on ethically produced designs by independent creators.
Get it from Little Beast for $65 (available in sizes XXS–XL).
4. A faux-snakeskin turtleneck if your cat watched Zoolander with you *ONCE* and now they’re obsessed with doing whatever it takes to become a top model.
Promising review: “If you have a sphynx, you know you’re playing roulette when you buy a sweater on whether or not they hate it OR if the fabric will last more than one wear! 🙄 These sweaters are GREAT! ❤️ Seams are still intact after several washes, no stains have stuck to them, cats keep them ON instead of fighting them off with hatred, like they’ve done with loads of sweaters I’ve bought them, AND the fabric doesn’t catch and tear when my kitties play fight! 😻” —Tiffany
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in sizes M–XXL and in three colors).
5. A thermal sweater dress should your darling bebe experience the shakes because they’re always cold. With a cozy hood and skirt, this’ll keep everything from their boopable nose to their tiny tuchus nice and toasty.
Promising review: “This little dress is soo cute and really high quality! I just discovered this brand and I absolutely love all their dog clothes!” —Amanda Hayes
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in sizes XS–L and in two colors).
6. A color-blocked hoodie in cotton candy shades just as sweet as all the human treats they *wish* they could eat but can’t. Alas, you can throw a Milk-Bone their way and they’ll be justttt as happy.
Spark Paws is a small urban pet brand that’s been growing its line and community since 2017. The founders were initially inspired by their search for nongeneric apparel for their Frenchie Stella.
Promising review: “It’s like you made it to fit a boxer!! Go figure. I’m beyond blown away. Great quality of work and sooooo soft!!” —Kyle N.
Get it from Spark Paws for $25 (originally $32; available in sizes S–4XL).
7. A skeleton sweater if the fur baby you adopted when you were in middle school got just as into My Chemical Romance/Taking Back Sunday/AFI as you.
Promising review: “My hairless cat’s fav sweater! Keeps him so warm and is the perfect length!” —Derek Lawrence
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in sizes XS–L).
8. A cozy bunny ear sweater because for some reason, a dog or cat dressing as a rabbit is just so funny. Maybe this is a me thing but I feel like it’s universal??
Promising review: “This costume!!! Love it! My cat was a bunny for Easter and I enjoyed it thoroughly (he just tolerated it). Got him the XL and it fit. It was a little loose but I didn’t want it to be constricting. He is about 13 pounds and a regular-sized cat. He was able to take it off but we realized that if we took off the hood he didn’t mind it as much. So cute and so soft! Loved the little cotton tail and pocket on the back! He got so many compliments and everyone loved it” —Tiffany
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in sizes XS–XL).
9. A striped turtleneck tee should your kitty’s closet be in desperate need of winter essentials. ☕️ ❄️
Promising review: “The fit is great and the material is high quality. My kitties love this shirt and it fits them perfectly. The material also seemed to hold the dirt off a little longer than other shirts. I definitely recommend this product and company.” —Paul Maier
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in sizes S–XL and in eight colors).
10. A luxe cable-knit sweater for the pup who 1) was likely an Irish fisherman in a past life or 2) is channeling hot guy winter à la Chris Evans.
Get it from Vince for $125 (available in sizes S–L and in two colors).
11. A plaid hoodie because you’re certain that if they could speak, they’d tell you their aesthetic is “rugged outdoorsman.”
Promising review: “OMG! The cuteness overload!! I have four dogs — a Great Dane, a Doberman, a goldendoodle, and a Chiweenie. I obviously ordered the largest size for my Dane. It is a bit tight, but he is a very large Dane and muscular through the chest. The length is perfect, but like I said, a bit tight through the chest. For the Doberman and doodle I got the next size down, and theirs fit perfectly, though for all the large dogs, the hood doesn’t cover their heads. For the Chiweenie, I got a size small, almost ordered XS, but, as she is part weener, she’s long. Her sweatshirt fits perfectly and the hood works for her. The material is exactly like a cotton sweatshirt one would order for themselves. For the price, I don’t expect them to last forever, but the seams are not splitting and the colors are bright and bold. Overall I freaking LOVE this purchase!!” —Amber Compher
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in sizes XS–2XL and in six colors).
12. A streetwear-style option if you’re after a Supreme look but working on a TJ Maxx budget.
Promising review: “If you ever wanted your dog to rob a bank, this is the hoodie for the job! The hood is huge, I have to keep it rolled back or it covers her eyes. She loves that game thankfully. Great quality, thick and SO SOFT AND FLUFFY on the inside. My old girl is a huge fan!!! 10/10 recommend!!! Oh and the price is really good also!! Thank you for making such a cute, warm, comfy, quality product, my terminally ill pup is a huge fan!!!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in sizes XS–5XL and in three colors).
13. A chenille sweater SO soft, your pup will have no choice but to submit to being dressed up.
Modern Beast is a woman-run LA-based small business from Lona Williams and Hope Reiners. They manufacture all of their products in the US and donate 100% of their profits to 501(c)(3) animal charities.
Get it from Modern Beast for $20+ (available in sizes XXS–XXL
14. A leopard turtleneck sweater to keep them warm when temperatures really dip and it’s finally time to create ALL the cozy content.
Promising review: “This sweater is absolutely perfect. The size chart was accurate — my little Bingley is a size medium. The sweater is not only très chic but also very soft and warm. My baby needs haircuts because his fur gets too long and thick for him to clean and a quick trim and a sweater is much less traumatizing than frequent baths, brushing, and blowouts. This is his first sweater and it took him a few minutes to adjust to it — he was shy to show it off at first but now he can be cute and cozy all winter. LOVE IT!” —M.B., Los Angeles
Get it from Amazon for $10.99 (available in sizes S–L).
15. A fleece sweater-vest if your TikTok FYP convinced you to buy one for yourself and now you want your pup to match.
Promising review: “My pooch loves his sweater! I’ll say, ‘Do you want to put your sweater on?’ and he bows his head so I can slip it on. He is a pit/greyhound mix, small waist, deep chest and a thick neck. I bought it because he is a short haired dog and in the winter months he gets cold at night to the point where he slaps his paw on my bed to wake me up to let him in under the covers. Have had some chilly nights and he no longer wakes me up.💞” —Jackson
Get it from Amazon for $17.75+ (available in sizes XS–4X and in 12 colors).
16. A ~preppy~ sweater with a ruffled skirt that gives words to your dog’s thoughts and says, “I’d give anything to be courtside at Wimbledon rn.”
Promising review: “Perfect fit, great price, and beautiful sweater for my girly girl Pitbull. She is very hard to fit because of her large head and wide chest. I ordered a 2XL and it fits her perfectly with even some room to spare around her neck. She has had at least 10 sweaters or sweatshirts that never fit her correctly so she was always fiddling with them. She is so happy in this. She is doing zoomies around the house, showing everyone how pretty she is. I’m ordering more for my other dogs.” —Godzilla
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXXL and in four colors).
17. A feathered Christian Cowan x Maxbone jumper if they’ve decided to try their hand (err, paw) at haute couture styles in an ode to the Sex and the City reboot.
Maxbone is a small luxury pet brand from Parisa Fowles-Pazdro. They specialize in modern apparel and accessories as well as high-quality dog food.
Promising review: “It’s timeless no matter the season. We are using for a spring photo shoot; Sydney has it in both pink and purple. I can’t pick a favorite…both are sensational. She also wears it around the house, on walks, naps in it. Not only is it a showstopper, it’s something she’s comfortable in! JUST DO IT!” —Maxbone reviewer
Get it from Maxbone for $95 (available in sizes S–XXL and in two colors).
18. A pure cotton mock-neck with a little bunny affixed to the chest so they always have a friend even if you’re not home.
Nacolulu Studio is a Spain-based small biz that specializes in handmade garments for hairless cats! If you’re looking for maternity options, they even offer custom options for that.
Get it from Nacolulu Studio on Etsy for $28.12+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and in four colors).
19. A medium-weight long-sleeve turtleneck number if your pup’s IG followers have come to expect loungewear reccos alongside every new pic.
Promising review: “Amazing quality and beautifully knit with shockingly good attention to detail. I wish I could could find a men’s sweater in this yarn/knit/quality. So soft with very sturdily stitched seams and hems and ample high-quality elastic. The medium fit my 3.5-pound 14-inch Min Pin. Better human sweater quality than you’d find outside a luxury department store.” —ResearchBuyRepeat
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and in four colors).
20. A confetti Mickey Mouse sweater for Disney adults who haven’t been able to travel to the parks in a hot sec and now need other ways to enjoy the magic.
Promising review: “Comfort and cuteness in one sweater. The turtleneck seemed a little snug, but my girl does have a chunky neck. She didn’t seem to mind at all. Keeps her warm on these colder days.” —NWAuthor
Get it from Chewy for $18.99 (available in sizes XXS–XXL).
21. An adorable dinosaur sweater that’ll have my fellow ’90s babies reminiscing on their obsession with Rugrats and thus Reptar.
Promising review: “Bought this for my cat who loves to go for walks outside. He’s roughly 11–13 pounds. So cute on him (can’t say how many stars he’d give, but it’s 5 for me) and doesn’t appear to bother him as far as comfort is concerned. It doesn’t completely cover him but he’s a long kitty. Definitely recommend.” —Katherine Timper
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in sizes S–XL and in two colors).
22. A ~personalized~ sweater if your fur child is the type to rip their sweater off the second you drop them at doggie daycare. You thought it was embarrassing when *your* mom used to write your name on the inside of your camp clothes but now you understand why.
Promising review: “Buy this now. I may orderfive more because my pup is so precious in it. And she likes it! First piece of clothing she hasn’t tried to destroy. She is 2.46 pounds, and it’s a tad big but I hope it will continue to fit since she isn’t supposed to be more than 7 pounds full grown. Def size up if you’re iffy! But I’d say it’s true to size.” —WinniesHuman
Get it from Chewy for $22.01 (available in sizes XS–XXXL and in three colors).
23. A basic hoodie for those certain that — in another life — your four-legged friend was definitely a tech bro à la the Silicon Valley variety.
Promising review: “Bought the XXL for my 110-pound Mastiff Lab mix. She doesn’t like the cold and we live in the Northeast. She loves it. I was afraid she was getting too warm so I took it off and she kept bringing it back to me to put back on. It’s a little snug in her front, she has the bull legs, but fits perfectly everywhere else. We just played ball and she ran like normal so obviously not too tight. Thick and soft and the pockets on her butt are just too cute. Going potty isn’t an issue either. Guess I’ll need one more so I can switch them out on laundry day.” —Jen Aspinall
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in six colors).
24. A button-down cardigan if — despite the fact that your fur ball is only 2 — they lounge around like they’re recently retired.
Promising review: “I bought the long size and it is PERFECT for my big ginger tabby. He has full mobility and seems to love wearing it. I bought it because he tends to feel cold in the winter and I also travel with him. I’d definitely buy other styles now!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in sizes S–L).
25. A fuzzy Sherpa hoodie for the puppy whose claimed every fuzzy blanket in your house. Now they can just be wrapped in their own hooded version 24/7.
Promising review: “Oh my GAWD this is our favorite piece of clothing we have ever bought for a kid. This is pushing usual cost that I would spend for a piece… But it was totally worth it. Super soft, warm without overheating, and, of course, this brand always has quality in craftsmanship 😍” —Victoria K.
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL).
26. A strawberry emblazoned turtleneck if you bought *THE* strawberry dress from TikTok and are looking for a matching outfit for your child.
Promising review: “Very cute sweater. It is very stretchy which makes it easier to put on a wiggly cat. As soon as the sweater was on, he realized how warm it was and immediately settled down and seemed very happy and ready to snuggle. The fit seemed just right according to the measurements in the description. My Cornish Rex is very skinny so I expected it to be a little loose around the middle but everything else is perfect. Comfortable leg and neck openings. Cat can run around and play with the sweater on and seems comfortable. Happy cat, happy cat mom.” —Anna Ray
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (available in sizes XXS–L and in four colors).
27. And a rainbow sweater so every time you take them to the dog park, all the other pups (and parents) know they’re an ally.
Promising review: “I purchased this cute doggy shirt for my 12-pound Maltipoo who has short hair. I should’ve bought a large instead of medium because it’s a bit snug and I’m afraid it may shrink after being in the washer/dryer. Regardless, this shirt is so cute and bright and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a Pride Month outfit or just a colorful rainbow shirt for their fur baby.” —Shanta
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and in two colors).